- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 1 day ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 1 day ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/26/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
The scare-quester is haunting us, but is Obama simply dramatizing the effects of the upcoming budget cuts? BRIAN THINKS SO! He looks into the real effects of the looming sequester, and sees if they are as terrible as the President is making them out to be.
FORGET SIRIUS XM! You can listen to Kilmeade & Friends commercial-free if you sign up and become a PREMIUM PODCAST SUBCRIBER!
Author of Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy, Andrew McCarthy, weighed in on the truth about the “Arab Spring.” McCarthy also talked about “The Blind Sheikh,” Omar Abdel-Rahman, who he prosecuted for the 1993 World Trade Center Bombings. He explained to Brian why the U.S. cannot give Abdel-Rahman a chance to get out of his life prison sentence and how it would help the Muslim brotherhood.
FOX News’ National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin weighed in on how the sequester will affect the defense department. “There are things that could be cut. The problem is the way sequester is set up. It does not give the military services or the Defense Secretary an ability to do this in a reasoned manner.”
K.T. McFarland, FOX News National Security Analyst, weighed in on how the defense department will be affected by sequester. “The problem though is how are you cutting defense?” McFarland went onto explain Obama’s flawed way of cutting defense: “If you just take the meat cleaver and say ’10 percent off the top, everyone gets a haircut,’ that’s probably not the best thing for the United States’ National Security,” she said.
Technology expert Chris Pirillo talked to Brian about the future of radio, and how we will be listening to radio in the future. “As much as we keep hearing about apps, apps, apps, I don’t think they are going away anytime soon. They are a great way of organizing content.”
Pirillo said that individuals don’t even need to pay for satellite radio in their car anymore with the advances in Smartphone technology: “In my car, I do have the option for Satellite radio. I’m not paying for it because I can easily get to Pandora and stream over a 4G connection on my Smartphone. So why would I pay for something I can get for free?”
Listen to the interview with Chris Pirillo here
Are YOU on facebook? Then go to facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!