- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 16 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/21/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
With a sequester deadline approaching, Brian is eager to see what the President’s next step is, and whether or not he is going to make a deal with Republicans. Plus: Four gun shots into a bathroom? Brian takes an in-depth look into Oscar Pistorius’ case to see if the blade runner even has a chance.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
STEVE DOOCY, co-host of Fox and Friends, joined Brian for his standing Thursday hit. In a way that only Brian and Steve can do, their conversation evolved from bantering about the sequester to their television viewing patterns to how Dog the Bounty Hunter once sent Steve a gift basket in Hawaii!
RAPID FIRE! During Brian’s rapid fire round with Fox News Sunday’s Chris Wallace, when asked about Gov. Romney speaking at CPAC, Chris teased Brian by saying it will be clear in a week from now that there is more that Gov. Romney is going to do! Brian attempted to trick Chris into revealing the info by playing a game of “warmer/colder” but Chris didn’t fall for it!
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, columnist for the NY Post and FOX News Strategic Analyst, weighed in on the news that the Chinese army has been behind the hacking into Washington. “They want to be ready to destroy us if it comes to that,” Peters said. He also weighed in on why Obama may not want to get involved, and explained that many American corporations make money off of China.
Arthur Aidala, one of America’s finest defense attorneys and FOX News Legal Analyst, weighed in on the Oscar Pistorius case. Aidala raised the question: “How many people… when they break in your house, presumably to burglarize your house… go to the bathroom?”
Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld’s ombudsman Andy Levy is back in studio with Brian! Levy talked about what it feels like to be hated by Chris Brown and his fans, and the tweet that started it all. He also gave his own take on the President’s sequester.