- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 20 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 22 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: NCAA & Olympic Wrestling Legend @DannyGable On Olympic Wrestling Decree
NCAA and Olympic Wrestling Legend Danny Gable weighed in on the decree that came out last week that wrestling will no longer be in the Olympics starting in 2020. “I cried right away,” Gable said. “I am a guy where wrestling was my best sport. I’ve influenced a lot of people over the world and I’ve been able to help a lot of people over the world. And because of that, the opportunity needs to be out there,” he explained.