- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 3 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/15/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is astonished at President Obama’s comments during a Google forum, where he said that his administration has been the most transparent ever. Plus: Brian cannot wrap his head around why Jack Lew is the Treasury Secretary nominee, after he took a 980 thousand dollar bonus in 2008!
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
FOX News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt weighed in on the big $980,000 bonus Treasury Secretary nominee Jack Lew recently received. “If anybody deserves their bonus on Wall Street, it was Jack Lew,” Stirewalt said.
Today during Kilmeade & Friends, Brian did a simulcast with Stuart Varney on Varney & Co! Brian sounded off one an array of sports issues, including whether high school athletes should be able to skip college and go pro, wrestling being taken out of the Olympics starting in 2020, 5 million dollar health insurance policies and more!
FOX & Friends weekend co-host Alisyn Camerota talked to Brian about her very first job as a bus girl in a restaurant, where she made $2.10 per hour. Brian went onto explain that he used to be a movie theater usher, and had to clean the floor of the movie theater… yuck! Brian suspects that Seinfeld got his comedy bit about dirty movie theater floors from him working in the theater.