- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/15/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is astonished at President Obama’s comments during a Google forum, where he said that his administration has been the most transparent ever. Plus: Brian cannot wrap his head around why Jack Lew is the Treasury Secretary nominee, after he took a 980 thousand dollar bonus in 2008!
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
FOX News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt weighed in on the big $980,000 bonus Treasury Secretary nominee Jack Lew recently received. “If anybody deserves their bonus on Wall Street, it was Jack Lew,” Stirewalt said.
Today during Kilmeade & Friends, Brian did a simulcast with Stuart Varney on Varney & Co! Brian sounded off one an array of sports issues, including whether high school athletes should be able to skip college and go pro, wrestling being taken out of the Olympics starting in 2020, 5 million dollar health insurance policies and more!
FOX & Friends weekend co-host Alisyn Camerota talked to Brian about her very first job as a bus girl in a restaurant, where she made $2.10 per hour. Brian went onto explain that he used to be a movie theater usher, and had to clean the floor of the movie theater… yuck! Brian suspects that Seinfeld got his comedy bit about dirty movie theater floors from him working in the theater.