- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 9 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: VALENTINE’S DAY EDITION
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian wants to know what President Obama is thinking with his nominations! Plus: Does Marco Rubio deserve to be taking all this heat for drinking water during his speech on Tuesday? Brian investigates!
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Brian’s FOX & Friends co-host Steve Doocy sounded off on all the heat Marco Rubio is taking for drinking a sip of water during his speech on Tuesday. The duo also weighed in on the several Senators who were fighting with each other over Senator Hagel’s nomination.
After ripping Brian over the Valentine’s Day gift he gave his wife (an automatic car starter), anchor of FOX News Sunday Chris Wallace weighed in on the turbulence that has occurred amongst President Obama’s nominees, in particular Obama’s Treasury nominee Jack Lew, who received a $980,000 bonus from Citigroup. “I’m perfectly happy to be embarrassed for one million dollars,” Wallace said.
Harris Faulkner, anchor of FOX Report Weekend, weighed in on the Christopher Dorner manhunt and why he actually has fans. Faulkner said that there were red flags surrounding Dorner starting in junior high. “This kid couldn’t even stay on a football team without getting into some violent behavior that was very troubling then. How does LAPD go onto hire him?”
Rep. Shelly Moore Capito (R-WV) sounded off on President Obama’s economic and energy agenda that he laid out during the State of the Union Address. She explained how Obama’s plan is going to hurt West Virginia: “We’ve been overlooked; we’re losing jobs; we have a natural resource that we’ve powered this country [with]…”
Comedian Paul Mecurio, the warm-up comic for The Daily Show, told Brian about his plans for Valentine’s Day with his wife and gave Brian a look into his ideal romantic evening. “My idea of a romantic evening is making love to my wife while I’m: On the phone with my broker, eating Chinese food, watching a football game and having a satellite dish installed.”