- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 21 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[VIDEO]: Leil Lowndes Talks Love Just In Time For Valentine’s Day!
Leil Lowndes, author of How to Create Chemistry with Anyone: 75 Ways to Spark It Fast – and Make It Last, joined Brian just in time for Valentine’s Day. Leil talked about how a woman can create a spark with just one look! She also explained that couples should wait at least two years before getting married, because the dopamine in your brain can blind you from seeing your partner’s true characteristics.