- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 9 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: Leil Lowndes Talks Love Just In Time For Valentine’s Day!
Leil Lowndes, author of How to Create Chemistry with Anyone: 75 Ways to Spark It Fast – and Make It Last, joined Brian just in time for Valentine’s Day. Leil talked about how a woman can create a spark with just one look! She also explained that couples should wait at least two years before getting married, because the dopamine in your brain can blind you from seeing your partner’s true characteristics.