- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 5 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 18 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 20 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 21 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 21 hours ago
[VIDEO]: Leil Lowndes Talks Love Just In Time For Valentine’s Day!
Leil Lowndes, author of How to Create Chemistry with Anyone: 75 Ways to Spark It Fast – and Make It Last, joined Brian just in time for Valentine’s Day. Leil talked about how a woman can create a spark with just one look! She also explained that couples should wait at least two years before getting married, because the dopamine in your brain can blind you from seeing your partner’s true characteristics.