- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/13/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
It’s the State of the Union Address post-game show! Although the President’s delivery was great, Brian was not impressed with the State of the Union Address. Plus: the manhunt finally comes to an end! The Christopher Dorner manhunt captivated Brian from start to finish, and recaps the entire series of events with his guests.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
William Bratton, former LAPD Chief of Police and Commissioner for Boston and the NYPD, weighed in on the Christopher Dorner manhunt. Bratton, who was referenced in Dorner’s manifesto, said that law enforcement “really had no idea where he was,” and that the search was beginning to wind down on Big Bear Mountain. Bratton also said that Dorner’s biggest mistake was going from being the hunter to the hunted: “His range of options, the anonymity that he had… was severely restricted,” he explained.
Bestselling author and former speechwriter for President Geroge W. Bush Marc Thiessen weighed in on President Obama’s State of the Union Address last night. Thiessen also weighed in on how Senator Marco Rubio did, and suggested that Rubio put the water bottle closer to him next time, instead of on a table that he has to reach for!
Governor John Sununu weighed in on last night’s “Mardi Gras spectacular,” aka the State of the Union Address. He said he did not come away with much and that the President is definitely in favor of big government.
Republican Strategist Ed Rollins also weighed in on last night’s State of the Union Address, and said it was simply “more of the same.” “It was a speech to the liberal base that the President has… There was nothing that I saw there that was basically any attempt to cross the aisle,” Rollins said.
Leil Lowndes, author of How to Create Chemistry with Anyone: 75 Ways to Spark It Fast – and Make It Last, joined Brian just in time for Valentine’s Day. Leil talked about how a woman can create a spark with just one look! She also explained that couples should wait at least two years before getting married, because the dopamine in your brain can blind you from seeing your partner’s true characteristics.
America’s Newsroom hosts Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum weighed in on the Christopher Dorner manhunt. The trio also weighed in on the State of the Union Address, and Bill said that nothing memorable came out of last night’s speech.