- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 9 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @MansfieldWrites Talks About Abraham Lincoln
Stephen Mansfield, NY Times bestselling author of Lincoln’s Battle with God, talked to Brian about what made Abraham Lincoln such a good President. “I think that Lincoln’s great for many, many reasons obviously, but one of them is I think he was always battling a crippling depression,” Mansfield said. He went onto explain that Lincoln’s depression was fueled by the death of his two sons. Mansfield also revealed that President Lincoln had many clairvoyant premonitions, and predicted a few days before he was assassinated that he would get killed.