- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @MansfieldWrites Talks About Abraham Lincoln
Stephen Mansfield, NY Times bestselling author of Lincoln’s Battle with God, talked to Brian about what made Abraham Lincoln such a good President. “I think that Lincoln’s great for many, many reasons obviously, but one of them is I think he was always battling a crippling depression,” Mansfield said. He went onto explain that Lincoln’s depression was fueled by the death of his two sons. Mansfield also revealed that President Lincoln had many clairvoyant premonitions, and predicted a few days before he was assassinated that he would get killed.