- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/11/2013
REMEMBERING CHRIS KYLE [archived audio] – Brian re-posted his interview with Chris Kyle when he was in studio last year promoting his book American Sniper. Listen to it here.
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is curious to know what the President is going to talk about at the State of the Union Address tomorrow, and explores the possibilities with Ed Henry. Plus: Where are the answers? Brian is standing behind Senator Lindsey Graham and his threats to block the nominations of Hagel and Brennan if more questions are not answered about the Benghazi attacks.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
FOX News’ Chief White House Correspondent Ed Henry talked to Brian about what to expect from President Obama’s State of the Union address tomorrow. Ed said that Obama is going to talk about the economy and “pivot back to jobs,” which is a phrase the White House has used countless times.
Ed also talked about one of the big divides in Washington, which is how to grow the economy. “The President believes the best way to grow the economy is to invest a little bit more in the government and to have some of these green energy jobs,” he explained. The divide has been there for the last couple of years, and will continue to stay there as long as Obama is in office.
Elliot Abrams, author of Tested by Zion: the Bush Administration and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, weighed in on the difference in how the Bush and Clinton Administrations handled the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Elliot also told Brian about the relationship between Bush and former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.
Bret Baier, anchor of Special Report, told Brian all about his working golf vacation at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, where he made the cut! Bret told Brian about the umbrella he received as a result of making the cut, and discussed the possibility of a walking golf interview with President Obama and Speaker Boehner!
Host and executive producer of Hollyscoop, Diana Madison, weighed in on last night’s Grammy Awards. Diana said that there were a lot of surprises last night and a lot of new generation artists won awards, which no one expected. She also told Brian that CBS sent out guidelines to all the artists this year, telling them to “cover up” and not wear anything too revealing, but named a few that clearly didn’t get the memo.
“There are things we know that we know… and there are things that we now know that we don’t know!” James Rosen, FOX News’ Chief Washington Correspondent, weighed in on Senator Lindsey Graham’s threats to block the nominations of Hagel and Brennan if more information is not disclosed regarding the President’s whereabouts during the Benghazi attacks.