- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @DianaMadison Gives a Grammy Awards Post-Game Analysis
Host and executive producer of Hollyscoop, Diana Madison, weighed in on last night’s Grammy Awards. Diana said that there were a lot of surprises last night and a lot of new generation artists won awards, which no one expected. She also told Brian that CBS sent out guidelines to all the artists this year, telling them to “cover up” and not wear anything too revealing, but named a few that clearly didn’t get the memo.