- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 20thPosted 32 mins ago
- Target Confirms Massive Credit Card Data BreachPosted 20 hours ago
- Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In USPosted 23 hours ago
- Duck Dynasty Controversy [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
[AUDIO]: @DianaMadison Gives a Grammy Awards Post-Game Analysis
Host and executive producer of Hollyscoop, Diana Madison, weighed in on last night’s Grammy Awards. Diana said that there were a lot of surprises last night and a lot of new generation artists won awards, which no one expected. She also told Brian that CBS sent out guidelines to all the artists this year, telling them to “cover up” and not wear anything too revealing, but named a few that clearly didn’t get the memo.