- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 12 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[AUDIO]: @DianaMadison Gives a Grammy Awards Post-Game Analysis
Host and executive producer of Hollyscoop, Diana Madison, weighed in on last night’s Grammy Awards. Diana said that there were a lot of surprises last night and a lot of new generation artists won awards, which no one expected. She also told Brian that CBS sent out guidelines to all the artists this year, telling them to “cover up” and not wear anything too revealing, but named a few that clearly didn’t get the memo.