- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 9 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @DianaMadison Gives a Grammy Awards Post-Game Analysis
Host and executive producer of Hollyscoop, Diana Madison, weighed in on last night’s Grammy Awards. Diana said that there were a lot of surprises last night and a lot of new generation artists won awards, which no one expected. She also told Brian that CBS sent out guidelines to all the artists this year, telling them to “cover up” and not wear anything too revealing, but named a few that clearly didn’t get the memo.