- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[VIDEO]: TV’s @AndyLevy Talks About Being On “Red Eye With Greg Gutfeld”
FOX News’ Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld ombudsmen Andy Levy talked about his six years of being on Red Eye, and weighed in on the pros and cons of being on a show with Greg Gutfeld and Bill Schulz. “Bill kills probably about 80% of the shows. I mean the show is over and you’re just like, that would’ve been good except for Bill… It’s the subtext,” Andy explained.