- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: TV’s @AndyLevy Talks About Being On “Red Eye With Greg Gutfeld”
FOX News’ Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld ombudsmen Andy Levy talked about his six years of being on Red Eye, and weighed in on the pros and cons of being on a show with Greg Gutfeld and Bill Schulz. “Bill kills probably about 80% of the shows. I mean the show is over and you’re just like, that would’ve been good except for Bill… It’s the subtext,” Andy explained.