- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/7/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is eager to hear what John Brennan, President Obama’s nominee for CIA Director, has to say at today’s Senate hearing over the administration’s drone program.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Lt. Col. Brad Taylor, author of Enemy of Mine who spent 21 years in the U.S. Army Infantry and Special Forces, talked about how his fictional book parallels the unrest in Syria so realistically. Lt. Col. Taylor also explained how he named the book.
“Clearly she has not had a facelift in the last week!” Steve Doocy cleared the record on his comments that Hillary Clinton got a facelift, and explained that he was talking about a new website dedicated to Hillary Clinton that displayed new pictures of her. “The website had a facelift,” Doocy explained.
Max Boot, author of Invisible Armies: An Epic History of Guerrilla Warfare gave Brian insight about the origins of guerrilla warfare. “Guerrilla warfare is about as old as mankind,” Boot explained, and can still be seen today. “The innovation of our special forces, which only date back to World War II, is essentially using guerrilla tactics for a conventional force.”
FOX News’ Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld ombudsmen Andy Levy talked about his six years of being on Red Eye, and weighed in on the pros and cons of being on a show with Greg Gutfeld and Bill Schulz. “Bill kills probably about 80% of the shows. I mean the show is over and you’re just like, that would’ve been good except for Bill… It’s the subtext,” Andy explained.