- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 2 hours ago
- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/5/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is back and has a lot to discuss! Brian looks into President Obama’s efforts to rally support from the public and law enforcement community to ban assault weapons and install universal background checks.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Senior VP and Co-Founder of Orlando Magic and author of The Difference You Make: Changing Your World Through the Impact of Influence Pat Williams talked to Brian about his new book and how to make a positive impact on other peoples’ lives.
Comedian Heather McDonald, author of My Inappropriate Life and the writer and star on E!’s Chelsea Lately talked to Brian about why she wrote her new book. McDonald said that she feels like she leads a double life because she lives a traditional life at home with her husband of twelve years and her two children who go to Catholic school, but has a very inappropriate job.
“There’s Washington, and then there’s President Obama.” Rep. Peter King (R-NY) weighed in on President Obama’s tactics and what he is expecting to happen in the next four years. King said Obama is not willing to appeal to both sides of the aisle, and that he does not see any serious spending cuts coming through.
FOX News’ National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin talked to Brian about Chuck Hagel’s hearings. Griffin said that his showing was really bad, and that even Hagel’s supporters admitted that the he did poorly. “Does this mean he will be a bad Secretary of Defense? I’m not sure,” Griffin said.
Retired Army Ranger Sean Parnell talked to Brian about Chris Kyle, the retired Navy SEAL sniper who got shot this week. Sean said that Chris was dedicated in helping veterans readjust. Now that Chris is gone, Sean and many other Navy SEALs are going to pick up the torch and carry on the legacy that Chris started.
Brian’s FOX & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson talked about Chuck Hagel’s confirmation hearings. The duo also talked about Brian chasing Alec Baldwin down in New Orleans while he was covering the Super Bowl.
FOX News’ Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen also talked to Brian today about Hagel’s confirmation hearing, and gave an updating on the happenings in Washington.