- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 19 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 21 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @MichelleMalkin and @DanCarterCT On Gun Violence Prevention
Author of Culture of Corruption and FOX News Contributor Michelle Malkin talked to Steve Doocy and Rep. Dan Carter (R-CT) about gun violence prevention. Carter, who is a Representative for Connecticut including parts of Newtown, thanked Michelle for always telling the truth in her reporting. The two also talked about how often media outlets do not tell the truth and make victims feel exploited and like a running joke.