- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @MichelleMalkin and @DanCarterCT On Gun Violence Prevention
Author of Culture of Corruption and FOX News Contributor Michelle Malkin talked to Steve Doocy and Rep. Dan Carter (R-CT) about gun violence prevention. Carter, who is a Representative for Connecticut including parts of Newtown, thanked Michelle for always telling the truth in her reporting. The two also talked about how often media outlets do not tell the truth and make victims feel exploited and like a running joke.