- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 8 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 8 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 10 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 11 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 15 hours ago
[AUDIO]: @MichelleMalkin and @DanCarterCT On Gun Violence Prevention
Author of Culture of Corruption and FOX News Contributor Michelle Malkin talked to Steve Doocy and Rep. Dan Carter (R-CT) about gun violence prevention. Carter, who is a Representative for Connecticut including parts of Newtown, thanked Michelle for always telling the truth in her reporting. The two also talked about how often media outlets do not tell the truth and make victims feel exploited and like a running joke.