- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @StephenMooreWSJ On Health Care and Immigration Reform
Senior Economics Writer for the Wall Street Journal Stephen Moore talked to Brian about Obamacare and whether or not expanding Medicaid is a good idea. “If you look at the single biggest expenditure item in state budgets today, it’s Medicaid,” Moore said. He explained that Medicaid is eating into many other budgets including police budgets, education budgets, and more. Moore also weighed in on immigration reform and said that while he believes immigration is a huge asset to the United States, he is concern about the cost of the bill.