- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 20 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 22 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @StephenMooreWSJ On Health Care and Immigration Reform
Senior Economics Writer for the Wall Street Journal Stephen Moore talked to Brian about Obamacare and whether or not expanding Medicaid is a good idea. “If you look at the single biggest expenditure item in state budgets today, it’s Medicaid,” Moore said. He explained that Medicaid is eating into many other budgets including police budgets, education budgets, and more. Moore also weighed in on immigration reform and said that while he believes immigration is a huge asset to the United States, he is concern about the cost of the bill.