- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: Former Congressman Tom Davis (R-VA) on Obama’s Tactics Going Forward
Former Congressman Tom Davis (R-VA) talked to Brian about Obama’s tactics going forward and why POTUS seems to want to do everything on his own. Davis explained that Obama is trying to intimidate Republicans into moving forward, which is a tactic that has worked for him in the past. Davis also said that there is no chance the Democrats can win the House, but the Senate is a different story.