- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: Former Congressman Tom Davis (R-VA) on Obama’s Tactics Going Forward
Former Congressman Tom Davis (R-VA) talked to Brian about Obama’s tactics going forward and why POTUS seems to want to do everything on his own. Davis explained that Obama is trying to intimidate Republicans into moving forward, which is a tactic that has worked for him in the past. Davis also said that there is no chance the Democrats can win the House, but the Senate is a different story.