- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/24/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
After four and a half months, Hillary finally decides to answer questions; but with that much time to prepare, Brian is shocked that the Republicans were so disorganized and could not come up with anymore inquisitive questions.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
FOX & Friends co-host Steve Doocy stopped by and talked to Brian about Phil Mickelson’s apology for publicly complaining about his high taxes. Brian and Steve also talked about the assault weapons ban that Senator Feinstein is presenting today, and all the other possible that could further protect children in schools.
Chris Wallace, host of FOX News Sunday, talked to Brian about Phil Mickelson’s apology and what sparked him to issue the apology in the first place. Wallace said that Mickelson’s sponsors probably asked him to “stop with the political talk,” and referred to a similar issue Michael Jordan had while he was playing basketball: “People used to ask him [Michael Jordan], ‘why don’t you talk politics?’ and he said, ‘well because Republicans buy Nike too.'”
Stuart Varney, host of Varney & Co. on the FOX Business Network, gave Brian his thoughts on how Hillary Clinton’s hearing went yesterday. “I actually turned the volume off – literally just watched it. [I] watched the body language. Hillary Clinton won hands down. The Republicans were disorganized; they didn’t ask probing questions… Hillary just laid into them,” Varney said.
FOX News’ Chief Intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge weighed in on Hillary Clinton’s hearing yesterday and what we should expect going forward. Herridge said that while Hillary did very well yesterday, there were many inconsistencies in her statements.