- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/22/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is surprised with some of the issues President Obama addressed in his inaugural speech, and analyzes the speech with his guests. Plus: Were Phil Mickelson’s comments on his high taxes inappropriate? Brian doesn’t think so, and explains why Phil Mickelson should not have apologized.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Jon Meacham, Pulitzer Prize winner and author of Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, talked to Brian about President Obama’s inaugural speech yesterday. Meacham thought that for 95% of the President’s speech yesterday, he struck a “classic American tone,” and that we should feel pretty good about where we are right now as a country. “Whether that will last beyond the week, we’ll see,” Meacham said.
FOX News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin talked to Brian about what’s going on around the world. She said that one issue she is particularly concerned about surrounds the current CentCom Commander, General James Mattis. Griffin’s source told her that Mattis is having his term cut short in March, which is a very risky time to be changing forces. Later, Griffin filled Brian in on the latest news coming out of Northern Africa.
Brian’s co-host on FOX & Friends Gretchen Carlson weighed in on Phil Mickelson’s comments about possibly moving out of California because of his high taxes, and whether or not the apology he issued was necessary. Gretchen did not think Mickelson had to issue an apology, and pointed out that many professional golfers moved out of California and into Florida and Texas because there is no state income tax.
Dr. David Samadi, member of the FOX News Medical A-Team and Chief of Robotics and Minimal Invasive Surgery, talked to Brian about the patent that the Chairman of New York College Donald Spector filed, which tracks the medication usage of unsupervised, mentally ill patients. Although many are saying this medication tracker is an invasion of privacy, Samadi said he thinks it is a good idea and a great piece of technology.
Author of The Startup Playbook: Secrets of the Fastest-Growing Startups from 42 Founders David Kidder talked to Brian about his entrepreneurial success. He also shared the experiences of some of the world’s most influential entrepreneurs that he interviewed for his book, including Reid Hoffman the founder of LinkedIn, Sara Blakely the founder of Spanx, and more.