- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 13 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 18 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/8/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Lies, greed and sports… Brian continues investigating the hoax surrounding Notre Dame Linebacker Manti Te’o and Lance Armstrong’s confession to Oprah. Plus, Brian looks into the hostage crisis in Algeria with the help of Rep. Mike Rogers.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI), the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, talked to Brian about the hostage crisis in Algeria. “If we had a better relationship… and a more certain policy among Northern Africa, I think it may have been different and we may have been able to be involved,” Rogers said.
The always hilarious Lisa Lampanelli stopped by and talked to Brian about her upcoming show at the legendary Apollo Theatre in Harlem, and also gave her two cents on the hot topics of today! She also told Brian how she lost over 100 pounds, and how she is keeping it off. Later, Lisa told Brian about her experience on Celebrity Apprentice, and which stars she couldn’t stand.
Chris Stirewalt, FOX News Digital Political Editor, talked politics with Brian and weighed in on the hoax surrounding Manti Te’o. Chris said the House Republicans need to start passing some legislation that relates to the debt ceiling. “If the Republicans aren’t advancing legislation, they can’t advance ideas,” he said.
FOX & Friends weekend co-host Alisyn Camerota talked to Brian about whether or not Manti Te’o was in on the hoax, and also on Lance Armstrong’s confession. Alisyn said it was interesting that Armstrong previously justified his doping by saying he was simply “leveling the playing field.” “Now we know, with cycling, that doping is ubiquitous. It’s rampant,” she said.
Defense attorney and FOX News legal analyst Arthur Aidala joined Brian and Alisyn in analyzing Lance Armstrong’s doping confession to Oprah. “If you’re a criminal defense attorney, or even a civil defense attorney, and Lance Armstrong is your client, you begged him not to do that interview… because he just gave so much ammunition – legal ammunition – to all the people who are suing him,” Arthur said.
The Washington Post’s fact checker Glenn Kessler set the record straight about Lance Armstrong with Brian and Alisyn. Kessler said he gave Armstrong four Pinocchio’s in his Washington Post column, and said that it is possible that Armstrong came clean because he was so guilt-ridden.