- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 19 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 21 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: Rachel Berman Talks Nutrition With Brian
Registered dietitian and author of Boosting Your Metabolism for Dummies Rachel Berman talked to Brian about the new Coca-Cola commercial that came out, which states that, “All calories count, no matter where they come from.” Rachel said that while this is true, all calories are not created equally. “The sugar that you find in sweetened beverages does not act the same in our bodies as sugar from fruit or natural sources,” she explained.