- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @ByronYork On Senator Chuck Hagel: “They have a personal relationship.”
Brian talked to Byron York, the Washington Examiner’s Chief political correspondent, about why President Obama is going to such lengths to get Senator Chuck Hagel through as the next Secretary of Defense. Byron said that President Obama sees Hagel as someone who will do exactly what he wants; and on top of that, Obama can say he’s a Republican. Byron also said that when confirmation hearings come up, President Obama will be hearing it from both sides.