- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 17 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/4/2013
** Brian made headlines this week when he asked former speaker Dennis Hastert what he thought about Speaker Boehner violating the Hastert Rule in passing the fiscal cliff bill! **
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Did Gov. Christie ruin House Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s chances at ever becoming Speaker because the information he revealed about Boehner was never meant to go public? Brian weighs in!
Colonel Lee Ellis, a former Vietnam POW and author of Leading with Honor: Leadership Lessons from the Hanoi Hilton recanted his journey in Vietnam to Brian. Col. Ellis said he learned a lot from being in captivity, and his experience made him come to grips with the realities of the world as a young man.
Chris Stirewalt, FOX News Digital Politics Editor, talked to Brian about the votes Speaker Boehner got yesterday, and whether or not he slipped by with the reelection. Chris said he did “just fine,” and that one of the main reasons he got reelected is because he kept everyone in the loop, and had few surprises.
Alisyn Camerota stopped by and recapped the “Pocket Hose” incident from this morning’s FOX & Friends and talked about Brian’s love for “As Seen on TV” products. Later, Alisyn weighed in on Speaker Boehner’s reelection.
“Something has to be done if we’re not going to become the United States of Greece!” Dr. Larry Sabato joined Alisyn and Brian, and after scolding Brian on wasting water this morning on FOX & Friends, he weighed in on Speaker Boehner’s reelection.