- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED 1/3/13
KILMDEADE KONDENSED: 1/3/13
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian thinks all of the politicians that are railing against Speaker Boehner for not bringing up the Sandy Relief Bill are deceiving Americans because the funds from the bill are not going to the average Joe to help them rebuild their house! Brian thinks it is ridiculous that Gov. Christie is trying to blame Speaker Boehner for a natural disaster response!
Brian asked Congressman Adam Smith (D-WA), Ranking Member of the Armed Services Committee, why he didn’t vote for the fiscal cliff legislation and Smith surprised himself when he said that he AGREES WITH GROVER NORQUIST because all of the Bush tax cuts were set to expire so what they voted on was actually the largest tax cut in history.
To hear a portion of Brian’s interview with Rep. Adam Smith go to KILMEADEANDFRIENDS.COM
STEVE DOOCY stopped by the studio for his usual Thursday hit and told Brian that he does not believe President Obama will focus on the deficit because he has been running on trillion dollar deficits over the last four years and doesn’t think he will change his tune now!
Brian asked former Speaker Dennis Hastert what he thought about Speaker Boehner violating the Hastert Rule in passing the fiscal cliff bill. Here is his response:
“Here is the problem. Maybe you can do it once, maybe you can do it twice, but when start making deals when you have to get democrats to pass the legislation, YOU ARE NOT IN POWER ANYMORE…When you start passing stuff that your members are not in line with, all of a sudden, your ability to lead is in jeopardy because somebody else is making decisions. The President is making decisions, Pelosi is making decisions, or they are making the decisions in the Senate. All tax bills and all spending bills under the Constitution start in the house, when you give up that responsibility you really give up your responsibility to govern, and that is the problem.”
BRIAN’S interview with HASTERT made a ton of news! Check out how the WASHINGTON POST covered the interview…
CIA operative Mike Baker joined Brian and explained why he doesn’t just know about foreign policy. Baker disclosed, “When you are at the CIA, it doesn’t operate in a bubble overseas…one thing that the agency teaches you early on is that you have to pay attention!” PLUS, Brian gave Mike some tips on how to host the show because Mike will be filling in for Brian on January 13th and 14th!