- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 7 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: @MarkSteynOnline Weighs In On Fiscal Cliff Deal
Syndicated columnist and bestselling author Mark Steyn weighed in on the fiscal cliff deal. Mark said he is not surprised the deal got done and looks the way it does. “I think it ought to be deeply embarrassing to any developing society that 300 million people are sitting there on Monday and they don’t know what their tax rates are going to be on Tuesday. That’s the mark of shame,” Mark said.