- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 12/21/2012
ATTENTION XM LISTENERS: ON 1/1/2013, KILMEADE & FRIENDS MAY NOT BE ON XM RADIO. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
It’s time for Plan C! Brian looks into the consequences of Plan B not passing, and where the House is going to go from here.
FOX News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt weighed in on the significance of Boehner’s failed non-vote of Plan B yesterday. Stirewalt said that a lot of conservatives thought Plan B was going to pass anyway. “Now, they may actually have to live out what they had been thinking about in theory, which is jumping the cliff, pushing the economy down, and then trying to stick it out.”
A YEAR IN REVIEW. FOX News’ National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin recapped her beat for the year with Brian, and talked about Benghazi, Syria, the Petraeus Scandal, and more. She recapped these issues with Brian, and talked about their significance in the future.
TIME TO RECAP! Alisyn Camerota and Paul Mecurio recap the year with Brian. Alisyn started by recapping the election, and wants the past two years of her life back that the election took up. Next, Paul Mecurio chimed in about Hurricane Sandy, the subway flooding and the poor response Long Island received from LIPA.