- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 10 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 12/19/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Are Republicans really happy with the deal Boehner is cutting? Brian doesn’t think so! Plus: We now know what it’s like inside the Lanza house, and Brian looks into what this can tell us.
“What type of family are we talking about?” Renowned psychiatrist and FOX News Medical A-Team member Dr. Keith Ablow gave his expert insight into what we know about the home life of the Newtown shooter, Adam Lanza. Ablow said that we should do further testing to see if Asperger’s is the only mental illness Lanza had, and also posed the question “Why was he living in the basement of her house?”
On a lighter note, Impractical Jokers Joe Gatto and James Murray talked to Brian about their TruTV show, which revolves around a hidden camera that follows the four members of the comedy troupe The Tenderloines. Gatto and Murray gave Brian an intriguing proposition, and told him to pick a date and they will have him on the show!
Emmy Award-winning sportscaster and NY Times best-selling author Len Berman talked to Brian about his new book The Greatest Moments in Sports: Upsets and Underdogs. Berman also explained how he got into sports casting.
America’s Newsroom co-hosts Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum stopped by and talked about their coverage of the Newtown tragedy. Hemmer explained how hard it has been to anchor the coverage in Connecticut, and why it is hard to be in the news business during times like these. He explained, “In order to cover the story accurately, you have to know the detail; and the detail on this story is disgusting.”