- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 7 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: @JamesFreeman20: “You cannot sustain an economy by printing money!”
James Freeman, the Assistant Editorial Page Editor for the Wall Street Journal, talked to Brian and tried to make sense of our money policy and the value of the dollar. “He is trying to fix problems that cannot be solved by printing money,” said Freeman.