- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[VIDEO]: @JamesFreeman20: “You cannot sustain an economy by printing money!”
James Freeman, the Assistant Editorial Page Editor for the Wall Street Journal, talked to Brian and tried to make sense of our money policy and the value of the dollar. “He is trying to fix problems that cannot be solved by printing money,” said Freeman.