- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[VIDEO] @GrahamBlog: “Barack Obama has got his hands full, doesn’t he?!”
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) talked to Brian about President Obama’s way of handling the fiscal cliff negotiations. Graham said that from what he has seen, the President has not done anything in terms of making an offer to the Republicans. “…If you’ll raise revenue, I will work with you to prevent the country from becoming Greece, losing Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security to bankruptcy,” Graham said.