- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 33 mins ago
- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 21 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO] @GrahamBlog: “Barack Obama has got his hands full, doesn’t he?!”
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) talked to Brian about President Obama’s way of handling the fiscal cliff negotiations. Graham said that from what he has seen, the President has not done anything in terms of making an offer to the Republicans. “…If you’ll raise revenue, I will work with you to prevent the country from becoming Greece, losing Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security to bankruptcy,” Graham said.