- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO] @GrahamBlog: “Barack Obama has got his hands full, doesn’t he?!”
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) talked to Brian about President Obama’s way of handling the fiscal cliff negotiations. Graham said that from what he has seen, the President has not done anything in terms of making an offer to the Republicans. “…If you’ll raise revenue, I will work with you to prevent the country from becoming Greece, losing Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security to bankruptcy,” Graham said.