- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO] @GrahamBlog: “Barack Obama has got his hands full, doesn’t he?!”
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) talked to Brian about President Obama’s way of handling the fiscal cliff negotiations. Graham said that from what he has seen, the President has not done anything in terms of making an offer to the Republicans. “…If you’ll raise revenue, I will work with you to prevent the country from becoming Greece, losing Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security to bankruptcy,” Graham said.