- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 7 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Senator @JohnCornyn on Obama and the Fiscal Cliff
Senator John Cornyn, the new Senate Minority Whip weighed in on the fiscal cliff. He said he agrees with Brian, and that it seems like President Obama actually wants to go over the fiscal cliff. Cornyn explained that if President Obama were to take us over the fiscal cliff, he would extract more taxes and spending, and also take us through a recession.