- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 9 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Senator @JohnCornyn on Obama and the Fiscal Cliff
Senator John Cornyn, the new Senate Minority Whip weighed in on the fiscal cliff. He said he agrees with Brian, and that it seems like President Obama actually wants to go over the fiscal cliff. Cornyn explained that if President Obama were to take us over the fiscal cliff, he would extract more taxes and spending, and also take us through a recession.