- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/28/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
SHE’S TOAST! Brian thinks Ambassador Rice’s shot to become the next Secretary of State has fallen to pieces, and should no longer be a thought in anyone’s mind. Plus, Brian weighs in on the fiscal cliff, and predicts a deal will come through shortly.
Author Pattie Mallette talked to Brian today about her new book Nowhere But Up. Mallette told Brian about her troubled life as a teenager living in Canada, the years of sexual abuse she endured, how she tried to commit suicide by jumping in front of a truck, and how her life completely changed when she gave birth to her son, Justin Bieber.
“We will figure this out!” Democratic Strategist Joe Trippi joined Brian and weighed in on the fiscal cliff. He said that we are already starting to see the real parameters of what the deal is going to be, and we are going to see an $800 billion-$1.2 trillion tax increase. Either way, Trippi said both sides are going to fight to the death until they give in.
Later, co-host of FOX & Friends Steve Doocy dropped by and talked to Brian about Ambassador Rice. Doocy said he does not think President Obama will put Rice forward as a candidate for Secretary of State because not enough Republicans will vote for her.
After declining Brian’s offer to come to New York for his second annual Holiday luncheon, FOX News Sunday’s Chris Wallace weighed in on the luncheon President Obama and Mitt Romney are having today. Wallace said that while he thinks the lunch will be pleasant, he can’t imagine Obama offering Romney a job because they don’t agree on much.
Bob Nightengale, the outstanding Major League Baseball writer for USA Today and voter for MLB Hall of Famers, talked to Brian about the use of steroids in baseball, and whether or not users should be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Nightengale said that while he does not agree with steroid use, hundreds of MLB players in the era of Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens have used steroids, and it is impossible to ignore an entire era.
Writer and editor at The Boston Globe and co-author of The Real Romney Scott Helman talked to Brian about Romney’s run for president and where he is going to go from here. Helman also compared this year’s Presidential election to the Senate race between Romney and Kennedy, and predicted whether or not any of his sons will go into politics.
Harry Dent, renowned economist and NY Times bestselling author, weighed in on whether or not we are going to fall of the fiscal cliff. Dent said that he does not think it will happen, and the best thing to do for the economy would be to restructure debt.