- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 18 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Bob Nightengale On MLB Hall of Fame and Steroid Use
Bob Nightengale, the outstanding Major League Baseball writer for USA Today and voter for MLB Hall of Famers, talked to Brian about the use of steroids in baseball, and whether or not users should be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame.
Nightengale said that while he does not agree with steroid use, hundreds of MLB players in the era of Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens have used steroids, and it is impossible to ignore an entire era.