- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[VIDEO]: Rep @EricCantor Just Wants To See the President’s Plans!
“WE HAVE GOT TO GET A HOLD OF THE SPENDING PROBLEMS!” House Majority Leader Eric Cantor weighed in on the comments Senator Dick Durbin made regarding social security. Cantor said he disagrees with Durbin, and that Social Security does impact our debt outlook. He also explained the difference in the way President Obama handles being engaged with members of congress between today and 2009.