- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: Rep @EricCantor Just Wants To See the President’s Plans!
“WE HAVE GOT TO GET A HOLD OF THE SPENDING PROBLEMS!” House Majority Leader Eric Cantor weighed in on the comments Senator Dick Durbin made regarding social security. Cantor said he disagrees with Durbin, and that Social Security does impact our debt outlook. He also explained the difference in the way President Obama handles being engaged with members of congress between today and 2009.