- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: Rep @EricCantor Just Wants To See the President’s Plans!
“WE HAVE GOT TO GET A HOLD OF THE SPENDING PROBLEMS!” House Majority Leader Eric Cantor weighed in on the comments Senator Dick Durbin made regarding social security. Cantor said he disagrees with Durbin, and that Social Security does impact our debt outlook. He also explained the difference in the way President Obama handles being engaged with members of congress between today and 2009.