- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 19 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[VIDEO]: Rep @EricCantor Just Wants To See the President’s Plans!
“WE HAVE GOT TO GET A HOLD OF THE SPENDING PROBLEMS!” House Majority Leader Eric Cantor weighed in on the comments Senator Dick Durbin made regarding social security. Cantor said he disagrees with Durbin, and that Social Security does impact our debt outlook. He also explained the difference in the way President Obama handles being engaged with members of congress between today and 2009.