- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 6 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect Speaks [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: Rep @EricCantor Just Wants To See the President’s Plans!
“WE HAVE GOT TO GET A HOLD OF THE SPENDING PROBLEMS!” House Majority Leader Eric Cantor weighed in on the comments Senator Dick Durbin made regarding social security. Cantor said he disagrees with Durbin, and that Social Security does impact our debt outlook. He also explained the difference in the way President Obama handles being engaged with members of congress between today and 2009.