- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
@GrahamBlog responds to @RepMarciaFudge ‘s racism and sexism charges!
This morning on Brian Kilmeade’s radio show, Kilmeade and Friends, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) reacted to being called a racist and a sexist by Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-OH). Graham reminded her that he called for the resignation of James Clapper last March because he didn’t trust Clapper’s handling of our national security. Additionally, Graham also called for the resignation of John Brennan when he said that a 20% recidivism rate coming out of Gitmo was acceptable.
Graham went on to say that it is a good thing for women and people of color to be appointed to the highest level of our government because in the past they couldn’t be and that it would be a terrible thing if you couldn’t challenge what officials did in their jobs. Graham said that Amb. Rice told a story about a mob, based on a video, that led to the death of Americans, and that story was not based on any intelligence that we poses. Somebody made this story up, and if Rice had access to the true intelligence and didn’t check it, then that is incompetence on her part.