- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 6 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 13 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @MelissaAFrancis On Her New Book and Growing Up A Child Star
Host of “Money with Melissa Francis” on the FOX Business Network and author of Diary of a Stage Mother’s Daughter, Melissa Francis, talked to Brian about her new book. Francis talked about being a child star and how her mother was a “tiger mom,” who pushed her and her sister in school and acting and abused them.