- Hustle & Heart: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Accelerates To Atlanta Motor SpeedwayPosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 15 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
@KSorbs Talks To Brian About His New Book
Author, actor, producer and director, Kevin Sorbo, who is best known for his leading role in the hit TV show Hercules: The Legendary Journey talks about his new book True Strength: My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal – and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life. Sorbo had an aneurysm in his shoulder that left him partially blind and incapacitated at a mere 38 years old. He turned to alternative medicines such as yoga, pilates, acupuncture and his strong will to get back to normal again after 3 long years.