- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 18 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 19 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
@KSorbs Talks To Brian About His New Book
Author, actor, producer and director, Kevin Sorbo, who is best known for his leading role in the hit TV show Hercules: The Legendary Journey talks about his new book True Strength: My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal – and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life. Sorbo had an aneurysm in his shoulder that left him partially blind and incapacitated at a mere 38 years old. He turned to alternative medicines such as yoga, pilates, acupuncture and his strong will to get back to normal again after 3 long years.