- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 16 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
@KSorbs Talks To Brian About His New Book
Author, actor, producer and director, Kevin Sorbo, who is best known for his leading role in the hit TV show Hercules: The Legendary Journey talks about his new book True Strength: My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal – and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life. Sorbo had an aneurysm in his shoulder that left him partially blind and incapacitated at a mere 38 years old. He turned to alternative medicines such as yoga, pilates, acupuncture and his strong will to get back to normal again after 3 long years.