- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 29 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
@KSorbs Talks To Brian About His New Book
Author, actor, producer and director, Kevin Sorbo, who is best known for his leading role in the hit TV show Hercules: The Legendary Journey talks about his new book True Strength: My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal – and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life. Sorbo had an aneurysm in his shoulder that left him partially blind and incapacitated at a mere 38 years old. He turned to alternative medicines such as yoga, pilates, acupuncture and his strong will to get back to normal again after 3 long years.