- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 12 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 13 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/19/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
How much do you expect Israel to take? Brian gives his take on the escalating violence in Israel, and says that the real beneficiaries of all this are the Iranians and the Syrians. Plus, Brian is fascinated with the Deputies Committee, and looks into why we need a committee that has the ability to override the CIA Director.
NY Post columnist Michael Goodwin talked to Brian about who may have edited former CIA Director Petraeus’ words. Goodwin said that “this is the work of the White House and its minions,” and that “it’s really time that the President leads the hunt for who did this.”
Plus: “DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE POLITICS; JUST GET THE JOB DONE!” Brian and Goodwin also discussed the President’s remarks on the Hurricane Sandy cleanup during his visit to Staten Island. Goodwin said that he gives Obama credit for saying this, and that the hatred between Cuomo and Bloomberg must be very serious for the President to have said this in public.
FOX’s Chief White House Correspondent Ed Henry weighed in on the President’s remarks about the escalating violence in Israel. Henry said that the rockets are getting closer to hitting big population centers and large numbers of people in Israel. Henry also talked to Brian about the fiscal cliff, and thinks that a smaller deal will come through that will get us through the next 6 months.
“It’s going to take two to tango!” Democratic strategist Joe Trippi discussed whether he thinks President Obama has enough power to get the U.S. off the fiscal cliff. Trippi said that the House Republicans will give Obama a hard time, but Boehner is sincere in trying to come to an agreement. Later, Trippi weighed in on the escalating Israel situation, and on whether he thinks Obama will choose Ambassador Rice to be the next secretary of State.
Author, actor, producer and director, Kevin Sorbo, who is best known for his leading role in the hit TV show Hercules: The Legendary Journey talks about his new book True Strength: My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal – and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life. Sorbo had an aneurysm in his shoulder that left him partially blind and incapacitated at a mere 38 years old. He turned to alternative medicines such as yoga, pilates, acupuncture and his strong will to get back to normal again after 3 long years.
Host of “Money with Melissa Francis” on the FOX Business Network and author of Diary of a Stage Mother’s Daughter, Melissa Francis, talked to Brian about her new book. Francis talked about being a child star and how her mother was a “tiger mom,” who pushed her and her sister into acting, and abused them.