- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 4 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 10 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 20 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
@JoeTrippi: “It’s going to take two to tango!”
Democratic strategist Joe Trippi discussed whether he thinks President Obama has enough power to get the U.S. off the fiscal cliff. Trippi said that the House Republicans will give Obama a hard time, but Boehner is sincere in trying to come to an agreement. Later, Trippi weighed in on the escalating Israel situation, and on whether he thinks Obama will choose Ambassador Rice to be the next secretary of State.