- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@JoeTrippi: “It’s going to take two to tango!”
Democratic strategist Joe Trippi discussed whether he thinks President Obama has enough power to get the U.S. off the fiscal cliff. Trippi said that the House Republicans will give Obama a hard time, but Boehner is sincere in trying to come to an agreement. Later, Trippi weighed in on the escalating Israel situation, and on whether he thinks Obama will choose Ambassador Rice to be the next secretary of State.