- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 3 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
@JoeTrippi: “It’s going to take two to tango!”
Democratic strategist Joe Trippi discussed whether he thinks President Obama has enough power to get the U.S. off the fiscal cliff. Trippi said that the House Republicans will give Obama a hard time, but Boehner is sincere in trying to come to an agreement. Later, Trippi weighed in on the escalating Israel situation, and on whether he thinks Obama will choose Ambassador Rice to be the next secretary of State.