- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 9 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 9 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 11 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 12 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 16 hours ago
@WaynesS2: “THERE WILL BE NO TEARS SHED FOR THIS GUY”
“HE IS A BIG BOY. HE PUT HIMSELF IN A POSITION THAT NO LEADER OF AN AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY SHOULD PUT HIMSELF INTO.” Senior Intelligence Advisor Wayne Simmons sounded off on the General Petraeus scandal, and said that Petraeus endangered the national security secrets of the United States.