- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: UNRAVELING THE BENGHAZI SCANDAL
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
The investigation continues – Brian continues to question the ongoing Benghazi scandal and wants to know why the administration is taking leaps and bounds to make the American people believe that the President didn’t know about this until after Election Day.
“YOU CAN BE A GENERAL, BUT YOU’RE STILL A HUMAN,” explained psychiatrist and member of the FOX News Medical A-Team Dr. Keith Ablow. “Sometimes the need to be loved, the hope to be loved, the sexual impulse, it overwhelms everything.” Ablow explained that behavior like this is not new news – many past Presidents and politicians have engaged in extramarital affairs. “This was nothing to resign about; his sex life is none of our business.”
Harlow Unger, author of John Quincy Adams, talked to Brian about why he wrote a book on our sixth president. Unger also explained that John Quincy Adams did not win a second term because he refused to campaign. He thought that “campaigning was beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate to go stomping around and making promises that he might not be able to keep.”
Author and Chief Washington Correspondent of Newsmax.com Ronald Kessler weighed in on the ongoing Benghazi scandal. Kessler said that he does not wonder a lot about this story: “I GOT A CALL ON OCTOBER 10TH TELLING ME THAT THIS IS ALL GOING TO UNFOLD, AND THAT THIS CASE HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE LAST SPRING.” Kessler went onto say that the decision had been made to not do anything until after the election, and that the timing was purely for political purposes.
Scandal-free professional golfer Sir Nick Faldo talked to Brian about his new book A Swing for Life: Revised and Updated. Faldo told Brian how he got into golfing, about his first time playing amongst pros such as Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus, his experience of getting knighted, and more.
Birthday boy Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum came to visit Brian! Bill recounts the story of the heavens parting and bringing him into the world in a manger some 29 years ago (cough). Bill also questioned Brian’s golf game, and why he isn’t the world’s greatest golfer after interviewing so many professionals. After discussing the pressing issues of today, the trio talked about the Benghazi scandal, and more.