- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 23 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@GuyFieri Is Donating 50% of All Proceeds at His NEW Restaurant to Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Victims!
Guy Fieri talked to Brian about how he is using his talents to help victims of Hurricane Sandy, and about his brand new restaurant. Fieri said that all day yesterday and today, he is donating 50% of the proceeds to the Red Cross to help out victims of Hurricane Sandy.