- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 11 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
@GuyFieri Is Donating 50% of All Proceeds at His NEW Restaurant to Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Victims!
Guy Fieri talked to Brian about how he is using his talents to help victims of Hurricane Sandy, and about his brand new restaurant. Fieri said that all day yesterday and today, he is donating 50% of the proceeds to the Red Cross to help out victims of Hurricane Sandy.