- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@GuyFieri Is Donating 50% of All Proceeds at His NEW Restaurant to Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Victims!
Guy Fieri talked to Brian about how he is using his talents to help victims of Hurricane Sandy, and about his brand new restaurant. Fieri said that all day yesterday and today, he is donating 50% of the proceeds to the Red Cross to help out victims of Hurricane Sandy.