- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
@AllenWest on his motion for injunctive relief! [audio]
Brian talked with Rep. Allen West (R-FL) about the motion he filed for injunctive relief to ‘count paper ballots and to impound voting machines’ in order to make sure every vote in his district gets counted!
Rep. West went on to say that after fighting in combat, this is not that stressful of a situation and plans on going to watch his exchange student’s basketball game tonight!
To listen to Brian’s full interview with Rep. West go buy the PODCAST!