- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
@AllenWest on his motion for injunctive relief! [audio]
Brian talked with Rep. Allen West (R-FL) about the motion he filed for injunctive relief to ‘count paper ballots and to impound voting machines’ in order to make sure every vote in his district gets counted!
Rep. West went on to say that after fighting in combat, this is not that stressful of a situation and plans on going to watch his exchange student’s basketball game tonight!
To listen to Brian’s full interview with Rep. West go buy the PODCAST!