- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 16 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 24 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
@AllenWest on his motion for injunctive relief! [audio]
Brian talked with Rep. Allen West (R-FL) about the motion he filed for injunctive relief to ‘count paper ballots and to impound voting machines’ in order to make sure every vote in his district gets counted!
Rep. West went on to say that after fighting in combat, this is not that stressful of a situation and plans on going to watch his exchange student’s basketball game tonight!
To listen to Brian’s full interview with Rep. West go buy the PODCAST!