- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 9 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
@AllenWest on his motion for injunctive relief! [audio]
Brian talked with Rep. Allen West (R-FL) about the motion he filed for injunctive relief to ‘count paper ballots and to impound voting machines’ in order to make sure every vote in his district gets counted!
Rep. West went on to say that after fighting in combat, this is not that stressful of a situation and plans on going to watch his exchange student’s basketball game tonight!
To listen to Brian’s full interview with Rep. West go buy the PODCAST!