- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 6 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 6 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
@AllenWest on his motion for injunctive relief! [audio]
Brian talked with Rep. Allen West (R-FL) about the motion he filed for injunctive relief to ‘count paper ballots and to impound voting machines’ in order to make sure every vote in his district gets counted!
Rep. West went on to say that after fighting in combat, this is not that stressful of a situation and plans on going to watch his exchange student’s basketball game tonight!
To listen to Brian’s full interview with Rep. West go buy the PODCAST!