- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 11 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 12 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: BRIAN’S ELECTION POST-GAME SHOW
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Four more years for President Obama! Brian is stunned by the outcome of the election for several reasons, and does not know why states such as Minnesota, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Wisconsin were ever in play when the results were not even close. Brian also thought it was nice that Obama reached across the aisle and congratulated Romney and Ryan for a good campaign, and acknowledged the Romney family legacy.
Democratic strategist Joe Trippi, who was spot-on in predicting the outcome of the election, talked to Brian today about why the Obama model worked and why the Romney model failed. Trippi said that the Obama model worked because the President analyzed the changing demographics of the country, and set out to win the votes of the Hispanics, Blacks and women.
Republican strategist Ed Rollins joined Joe Trippi and Brian in analyzing both candidate’s campaigns, and what went wrong for Romney. Rollins said that a lot of damage was done to Romney in the primaries when Rick Perry called him a “vulture capitalist.” He explained that this term reinforced the idea that rich people like Romney have suppressed others and did something that was unfair.
“IT’S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN.” Economist Stephen Moore weighed in on the Obama victory, and said that Hurricane Sandy was the “October Surprise” that led to Obama winning the election. Moore also said that the only card Republicans need to play now is the sequester, which will lead to a cut in government spending.
Pulitzer Prize winning reporter and author Thomas Ricks talked to Brian today about foreign policy issues, whether or not he agrees with Obama saying that we left Iraq responsibly and that we are going to be leaving Afghanistan, and more.
Hosts of America’s Newsroom Martha MacCallum and Bill Hemmer gave Brian their insight into last night’s election coverage on the FOX News Channel. The hosts said that Obama had a decisive victory around 11pm, when it was announced that he won Ohio.
Watch the interview with Martha MacCallum and Bill Hemmer here