- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 35 mins ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 7 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 17 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 20 hours ago
@SenJohnMcCain: “I used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell”
Senator John McCain weighs in Colin Powell voting for Obama. As someone who “used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell,” McCain’s new message to the former Secretary of State is: “General Powell, you disappoint us, and you have harmed your legacy even further by defending what has clearly been the most feckless foreign policy in my lifetime.” McCain also weighs in on whether or not the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous.