- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@SenJohnMcCain: “I used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell”
Senator John McCain weighs in Colin Powell voting for Obama. As someone who “used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell,” McCain’s new message to the former Secretary of State is: “General Powell, you disappoint us, and you have harmed your legacy even further by defending what has clearly been the most feckless foreign policy in my lifetime.” McCain also weighs in on whether or not the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous.