- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@SenJohnMcCain: “I used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell”
Senator John McCain weighs in Colin Powell voting for Obama. As someone who “used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell,” McCain’s new message to the former Secretary of State is: “General Powell, you disappoint us, and you have harmed your legacy even further by defending what has clearly been the most feckless foreign policy in my lifetime.” McCain also weighs in on whether or not the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous.