- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 11 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
@SenJohnMcCain: “I used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell”
Senator John McCain weighs in Colin Powell voting for Obama. As someone who “used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell,” McCain’s new message to the former Secretary of State is: “General Powell, you disappoint us, and you have harmed your legacy even further by defending what has clearly been the most feckless foreign policy in my lifetime.” McCain also weighs in on whether or not the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous.