- FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”Posted 52 mins ago
- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- U.S. Ebola Patients Discharged from Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 22 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
@SenJohnMcCain: “I used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell”
Senator John McCain weighs in Colin Powell voting for Obama. As someone who “used to be a great admirer of Colin Powell,” McCain’s new message to the former Secretary of State is: “General Powell, you disappoint us, and you have harmed your legacy even further by defending what has clearly been the most feckless foreign policy in my lifetime.” McCain also weighs in on whether or not the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous.