- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 14 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bob Woodward–Something happened to distract President Obama!
Bob Woodward, America’s preeminent investigative reporter and non-fiction author, joined Brian Kilmeade on Kilmeade and Friends and suspects that something happened in President Obama’s presidential or personal life that distracted him during last night’s debate. Woodward goes on to suggest this “something” could be in foreign affairs with an intelligence report and predicts that as the onion gets peeled we will find that something happened.