- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 18 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Bob Woodward–Something happened to distract President Obama!
Bob Woodward, America’s preeminent investigative reporter and non-fiction author, joined Brian Kilmeade on Kilmeade and Friends and suspects that something happened in President Obama’s presidential or personal life that distracted him during last night’s debate. Woodward goes on to suggest this “something” could be in foreign affairs with an intelligence report and predicts that as the onion gets peeled we will find that something happened.