- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Kilmeade talks tax cut extensions with @edhenrytv & @bretbaier
Extension ~ President Obama will announce a one-year tax cut extension for those making under $250,000, but some Democrats want to see the President extend the cuts to those making under one million. To weigh in, Brian will be joined by the NY Post’s Michael Goodwin and FOX’s Bret Baier and Ed Henry! PLUS, Brian will speak with former model Carol Alt, Judo World Champ Kayla Harrison and Jack McCallum, author of “Dream Team”!