- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 9 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Kilmeade talks tax cut extensions with @edhenrytv & @bretbaier
Extension ~ President Obama will announce a one-year tax cut extension for those making under $250,000, but some Democrats want to see the President extend the cuts to those making under one million. To weigh in, Brian will be joined by the NY Post’s Michael Goodwin and FOX’s Bret Baier and Ed Henry! PLUS, Brian will speak with former model Carol Alt, Judo World Champ Kayla Harrison and Jack McCallum, author of “Dream Team”!