- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Tips For Delicious July 4th BBQ
Independence Day is a popular holiday for cookouts. And for ribs that your 4th of July crowd won’t soon forget, we spoke with some of the best in the business.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has tips from a champion BBQ pitmaster:
For ribs that are…
(Mills) “…Juicier, and have great flavor,”
…BBQ legend Mike Mills loves a good mustard slather on his ribs before cooking, explaining…
(Mills) “The vinegar that’s in the mustard will help tenderize the muscle in the meat,”
While the mustard will help seal off the juices in the meat. Mills then adds his dry seasoning and grills, placing them bone-side down – that’s the side with the membrane – to keep them moist.
And remember not to sauce your ribs more than 10 minutes before you’re ready to take them off the grill, and mop ‘em again afterward, if you like.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.