- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 40 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Tips For Delicious July 4th BBQ
Independence Day is a popular holiday for cookouts. And for ribs that your 4th of July crowd won’t soon forget, we spoke with some of the best in the business.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has tips from a champion BBQ pitmaster:
For ribs that are…
(Mills) “…Juicier, and have great flavor,”
…BBQ legend Mike Mills loves a good mustard slather on his ribs before cooking, explaining…
(Mills) “The vinegar that’s in the mustard will help tenderize the muscle in the meat,”
While the mustard will help seal off the juices in the meat. Mills then adds his dry seasoning and grills, placing them bone-side down – that’s the side with the membrane – to keep them moist.
And remember not to sauce your ribs more than 10 minutes before you’re ready to take them off the grill, and mop ‘em again afterward, if you like.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.