- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream Products [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Tips For Delicious July 4th BBQ
Independence Day is a popular holiday for cookouts. And for ribs that your 4th of July crowd won’t soon forget, we spoke with some of the best in the business.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has tips from a champion BBQ pitmaster:
For ribs that are…
(Mills) “…Juicier, and have great flavor,”
…BBQ legend Mike Mills loves a good mustard slather on his ribs before cooking, explaining…
(Mills) “The vinegar that’s in the mustard will help tenderize the muscle in the meat,”
While the mustard will help seal off the juices in the meat. Mills then adds his dry seasoning and grills, placing them bone-side down – that’s the side with the membrane – to keep them moist.
And remember not to sauce your ribs more than 10 minutes before you’re ready to take them off the grill, and mop ‘em again afterward, if you like.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.