- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 22 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Tips For Delicious July 4th BBQ
Independence Day is a popular holiday for cookouts. And for ribs that your 4th of July crowd won’t soon forget, we spoke with some of the best in the business.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has tips from a champion BBQ pitmaster:
For ribs that are…
(Mills) “…Juicier, and have great flavor,”
…BBQ legend Mike Mills loves a good mustard slather on his ribs before cooking, explaining…
(Mills) “The vinegar that’s in the mustard will help tenderize the muscle in the meat,”
While the mustard will help seal off the juices in the meat. Mills then adds his dry seasoning and grills, placing them bone-side down – that’s the side with the membrane – to keep them moist.
And remember not to sauce your ribs more than 10 minutes before you’re ready to take them off the grill, and mop ‘em again afterward, if you like.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.