- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Washington’s Wild Week…@marcorubio joins Brian!
Washington’s Wild Week ~ Washington D.C. is in for one of its wildest weeks in a long time! Not only is SCOTUS going to issue rulings on the AZ Immigration law and Obamacare, but Congress will be tackling the student loan rates and the federal highway program. Let’s not forget about the fact the House is expected to vote to hold AG Holder in contempt of Congress on Thursday! To weigh in on it all, Brian will be joined by Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), Matt Kibbe, President of FreedomWorks, Michael Goodwin, NY Post columnist, General David Palmer, former Superintendent of West Point, Dr. Walid Phares, Middle East expert, and FOX’s Ed Henry! PLUS, Stacy Bare tells Brian all about his group Veterans Expeditions!