- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 39 mins ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 2 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 3 hours ago
- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 19 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 24 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
Washington’s Wild Week…@marcorubio joins Brian!
Washington’s Wild Week ~ Washington D.C. is in for one of its wildest weeks in a long time! Not only is SCOTUS going to issue rulings on the AZ Immigration law and Obamacare, but Congress will be tackling the student loan rates and the federal highway program. Let’s not forget about the fact the House is expected to vote to hold AG Holder in contempt of Congress on Thursday! To weigh in on it all, Brian will be joined by Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), Matt Kibbe, President of FreedomWorks, Michael Goodwin, NY Post columnist, General David Palmer, former Superintendent of West Point, Dr. Walid Phares, Middle East expert, and FOX’s Ed Henry! PLUS, Stacy Bare tells Brian all about his group Veterans Expeditions!