- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 8 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 10 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Kilmeade previews his radio show with a devilish appearance by @danaperino!
Political Motives? ~ On Friday, President Obama announced his executive order that will allow some children brought into the US illegally to stay. However, in September of 2011 Obama said he had to enforce the laws on the books and could not take unilateral action. Could this change have anything to do with the fact Election day is just a few months away? To opine, Brian will be joined by the Ed Klein, author of “The Amateur”, NY Post’s Michael Goodwin, psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow and FOX’s Ed Henry!