- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 18 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Kilmeade previews his radio show with a devilish appearance by @danaperino!
Political Motives? ~ On Friday, President Obama announced his executive order that will allow some children brought into the US illegally to stay. However, in September of 2011 Obama said he had to enforce the laws on the books and could not take unilateral action. Could this change have anything to do with the fact Election day is just a few months away? To opine, Brian will be joined by the Ed Klein, author of “The Amateur”, NY Post’s Michael Goodwin, psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow and FOX’s Ed Henry!