- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 17 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Kilmeade previews his radio show with a devilish appearance by @danaperino!
Political Motives? ~ On Friday, President Obama announced his executive order that will allow some children brought into the US illegally to stay. However, in September of 2011 Obama said he had to enforce the laws on the books and could not take unilateral action. Could this change have anything to do with the fact Election day is just a few months away? To opine, Brian will be joined by the Ed Klein, author of “The Amateur”, NY Post’s Michael Goodwin, psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow and FOX’s Ed Henry!