- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Kilmeade previews his radio show with a devilish appearance by @danaperino!
Political Motives? ~ On Friday, President Obama announced his executive order that will allow some children brought into the US illegally to stay. However, in September of 2011 Obama said he had to enforce the laws on the books and could not take unilateral action. Could this change have anything to do with the fact Election day is just a few months away? To opine, Brian will be joined by the Ed Klein, author of “The Amateur”, NY Post’s Michael Goodwin, psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow and FOX’s Ed Henry!