- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…
Since the Bain attacks have failed to have the impact the Obama Campaign had hoped, they are now starting to attack Romney’s gubernatorial experience. Has Romney won round one? To weigh in, Brian will be joined by former White House Press Secretary Dana Perino, GOP strategist Boris Epshteyn, FOX’s Chris Wallace, Gretchen Carlson and Steve Doocy!