- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Romney Apologizes For High School Pranks
In an exclusive interview with Brian on “Kilmeade and Friends” this morning, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney for the first time addressed allegations in a Washington Post story that he was a mean-spirited high schooler who picked on presumably gay classmates.